All Prices Advertised On Our Site Are Displayed Including – GST*. In Rare Instances There May Be Errors With Description And Pricing On Our Site. By Using This Website You Acknowledge That Such Information And Materials May Contain Inaccuracies And Errors And We Expressly Exclude Liability For Any Such Inaccuracies Or Errors To The Fullest Extent Permitted By Law.
International Buyers : The GST Will Not Be Charged, You Are Exempt. Providing The Article Is Being Sent Outside Australia.
* What Is GST? The Goods And Services Tax (GST) In Australia Is A Value Added Tax (VAT) On The Supply Of Goods And Services within Australia. The Current Rate In Australia For Jewellery Is 10%) (November 2019)
- The Content Of The Pages Of This Website Is For Your General Information And Use Only. It Is Subject To Change Without Notice.
- SnowJewel Australia Does Not Provide Warranty Or Guarantee As To The Accuracy, Timeliness, Performance, Or Suitability Of The Information And Products Found Or Offered On This Website For Any Particular Purpose. You Acknowledge That Such Information And Products May Contain Inaccuracies Or Errors And We Expressly Exclude Liability For Any Such Inaccuracies Or Errors To The Fullest Extent Permitted By Law.
- Your Use Of Any Information Or Materials On This Website Is Entirely At Your Own Risk, For Which We Shall Not Be Liable. It Shall Be Your Own Responsibility To Ensure That Any Products Through This Website Meet Your Specific Requirements.
- This Website Contains Material Which Is Owned By Or Licensed To Us. This Material Includes, But Is Not Limited To, The Design, Layout, Look, Appearance, Graphics, Images, Music, Video And Photographs.
Images And Designs;
- All Jewellery Designs And Images Depicted On This Website Are Subject To Copyright © . We Specialize In Snowflake and Snow themed Jewellery, Pendants, Necklaces, Chains, Rings, Bracelets, Earrings And Anything Else You Can Can Expect To Wear A Snowflake. If You Can’t See A Snowflake You Like, We’ll Make You One!
Apart From Any Use Permitted Under The Australian Copyright Act 1968 Permission From. No Part May Be Reproduced By Any Process, Nor May Any Other Exclusive Right Be Exercised, Without The Exclusive Permission Of Me Jewellery Design Pty Ltd T/As Snow Jewel. Inc 2010. Any Company, Organization Or Individual Infringing Copyright Will Be Subject To Prosecution.
No Linking To Or Extraction Of Data Or Other Information From SnowJewel Australia www.snowjewel.com.au
Any Linking To, Deep Linking To, Or Extraction From The SnowJewel Website Without The Written Consent Of SnowJewel In Hard Copy Is Strictly Prohibited
Retailer Conditions – Terms Of Sale
Wholesale Snowflake Jewellery by SnowJewel Australia
The Use Of The Recommended Retail Price (Rrp) Is In Australian Dollars Aud$, And It Is To Be Used As A Guideline For Pricing And Left Up To The Discretion Of The Retailer.
- All Jewellery Is To Be Sold With The Branded, “SnowJewel” Packaging That Is Supplied By Us.. We Are An Emerging Global Brand, Use Our Packaging And Internet Presence For Your Business To Flourish And Trust With Customers.
- We Can Supply Branded Display Cabinets And Stands If Required Depending On Your Location. Please Contact Us For Further Details.. Branded Cabinets And Stands Remain The Property Of SnowJewel Until Paid For Outright. Please Check With Us If You Order Qualifies For Free Cabinet Installation.
- Consignment Conditions To Approved Retailers. Please Contact Us Further To Discuss Your Needs Or To Answer Your Questions.
- SOR – Sale Or Return: Once Approved, A 50% Deposit Is Required Within Seven Days (7) After Your Initial Order. The Remaining 50% Balance Is Required Seven Days (7) After Receiving Your Jewellery. Please Note: Failure To Pay The Final Payment Within Seven (7) Days Will Void Your Right To Return The Jewellery And We, SnowJewel Australia has the Discretion In Accepting Any Returns, & Final outstanding balance will be required within 14days of receipt of goods.
- SOR Is Not Available To Retailers Wanting Exclusivity (See #8). All Jewellery Purchased By A Retailer, Must Then Be Displayed In A Prominent Position For A Maximum Chance Of Selling, With All Packaging, Branding Supplied. The Order Must Be Held By The Retailer For A Minimum Of 3 Months And All Efforts To Sell The Jewellery Are Expected. It Is Not Advisable To Purchase Jewellery Purely To Fill A Cabinet Knowing You Can Possibly Return It After 3months, So Care Should Be Taken To Order Items That Are Most Likely To Sell In The Store. SOR Returns: If Snowjewel Is Contacted For A Return Of Unsold Items They Have The Right To Access Whether The Retailer Has Made Every Effort To Sell The Items And If The Retailer Has Abided By Our SOR Payment Terms Of Seven (7) Days. If The Retailer Holds Alternate Brands Similar To Snowjewel Brand/Designs, We Have The Right To Extend The Time For Which The Retailer Must Keep The Jewellery And Try To Sell It. If It Is Agreed That The Jewellery Can Be Returned To Us, It Must Be Returned With The Original Tags And Labels Still Attached, With Its Original Packaging, And In The Same Condition It Left , Ie Untarnished, Scratch Free, Unworn, And Unbroken. We Have The Right To Reject Any Item That Is Not Returned Appropriately In The Said Condition. It Is The Retailers Responsibility To Bare The Costs Of The Return And That The Items Are Sent Safely And Securely By A Traceable Postage/Freight. Do Not Place All The Jewellery In One Bag Together – Jewellery Must Be Individually Wrapped Prior To Sending. Scratched or damaged Jewellery Will Be Charged At The Applicable Rate.
These Terms Are Valid Only When All Conditions Are Met. The Goods Are Then Valid For Return Within 12 Months. Please Contact Us Further To Discuss Your Needs Or To Answer Your Questions.
7) Minimum Orders: A Minimum Order Of $600 Aud Wholesale Price Covering A Variety Of Designs. We Are Happy To Guide You Regarding Best Sellers To Start With. Please Contact Us Regarding Any Concerns Regarding Minimum Orders As We Realise All Shops Are Unique
8) Jewellery Displayed In Our Cabinets – No Other Articles Or Brands Of Jewellery Are To Be Displayed Within Our Cabinets. This Is To Alleviate Any Confusion That A Customer May Wrongly Presume That Those Products Are Manufactured By SnowJewel Australia With The Same High Quality And Warranty.
9)Exclusivity: Retailers Can Be Granted Exclusivity In A Town, Suburb, City Etc – However Conditions Are Based On An Initial Order Of $5000.00 Aud (W/S) Or More By The Retailer. With Ongoing Annual/Seasonal Purchases Over $10’000.00 Aud (W/S) To Maintain Your Exclusivity. Depending On Your Location, We Can Set Up One Of Our Cabinets For You In Your Store With A Selected Variety Of Our Jewellery (Retailers Choice) Across All Categories Including Pendants, Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Charms, Rings, Cufflinks, Keyrings.
Exclusivity Will Be Honoured By Snow Jewel Providing The Retailer Abides By Our Terms Of Sale And Makes Consistent And Seasonal Orders As Described Above. This Is Subject To Negotiation With Consideration Given To The Region, Population, Potential Volume Of Customers, Ski Resort/Store Location And Size.
* Retailers Not Complying Or Agreeing With These Standard Conditions Of Sale, Will Not Be Supplied Products.
* Retailers With Approved Consignment Stock Will Not Be Granted Exclusivity, Unless Negotiated Prior.
* Retailers Wanting ‘SOR’ Sale Or Return Stock Will Not Be Granted Exclusivity, Unless Negotiated Prior.
Product Descriptions And Dimensions: Please Choose Carefully And Ensure That The Products Meet Your Specification. All Dimensions Listed On Line Are Approximates And Can Sometimes Be A Few Millimetres Out. If Unsure Please Contact Our Friendly Team To Confirm Exacts Measurements.
Security: You, The Retailer, Are Solely Responsible for any Jewellery and any Jewellery held by you. As well as in all Respects For Use Of And For Protecting The Confidentiality Of Any Username And Password That May Be Given To You Or Selected By You For Use On Our Website. You May Not Share These With Or Transfer Them To Any Third Parties. You Must Notify SnowJewel Immediately Of Any Unauthorized Use Of Them Or Any Other Breach Of Security Regarding Our Website That Comes To Your Attention
Photos: Please Note That All Pictures Should Only Be Used As A Reference, Items May Vary Slightly In Colour From The Images Shown (Depends On The Contrast Levels Of Your Monitor Or Device). Also, Stones May Vary Slightly From Photos. No Reproductions Of Any Pictures Are Permitted Without The Consent Of SnowJewel.
We Will Offer You A ‘lifetime Warranty’ On Our Jewellery. Whether You Purchased Your Item Via Our Online Website Or From One Of Our Retailers In Australia Or Overseas, We Will Repair Or Replace Your Piece Of Jewellery. If However You Accidentally Ran Your Jewellery Over With A Steam Roller, This Would Not Be Covered By Our Guarantee.
Rhodium is a member of the Platinum family. However the actual metal Rhodium is far too hard and brittle to actually manufacture Jewellery products from. Therefore a thin coating of Rhodium, to the outside of Jewellery, is very common amongst higher quality Sterling Silver and White Golds.The electro-deposition of Rhodium assists in the oxidation resistance, gives a shiny white surface like Platinum and retains its brightness for an extended time. However all jewellery that is Rhodium plated will require a re-coating at least once a year is advisable. We offer a re Rhodium service, should you require it, contact us for a quote.
Although the enamel accent is hard wearing it will eventually wear away if your jewellery is worn continuously or cleaned in an ultrasonic jewellery cleaner or exposed to harsh chemicals. As we are manufacturing jewellers we are here for all your jewellery care needs, so contact us to have your jewellery to be refreshed with this enamel accent. Contact us to organise a re enameling.
You will need to post it to us with a return self addressed envelope inside. Please use a tracked postage, we are not responsible for the jewellery going missing.
If you are overseas and purchase a product with black enamel or rhodium plating, we advise the same conditions apply regarding postage. Please consider the cost of postage against going to your local jeweller to have the same services done.
Address: Po Box 148 Toukley, Nsw, 2263, Australia
Phone: 0405 283434 – 0420 560056
International Phone: +61 405 283434 – +61 420 560056
Updated April 2021